What this page is all about:
The boundaries I place on the privileged use of your most valuable asset - your personal information. It's about you joining hundreds of other small businesses who want to 'boost their local work - without advertising'. It's about my small business reports that give you those 'tiny bits of information' that help you smooth out your work flow and give you 'consistent work'.
It's all the legal stuff that I take so seriously when you fill in the form below, and join up:
By visiting, purchasing and participating in activities here at Missing Piece Marketing, you are accepting our normal practices described in this Privacy Notice.
This is the rigid policy (Rule); the one we have to have to cover our ‘you know what’. There is also a ‘Delighting the Customer’ procedure (that’s how to do the ‘Rule’) that we follow, which is the overriding philosophy here at Missing Piece Marketing.
What Personal Information About Visitors and customers Does Misssing Piece Marketing Gather?
Anything you provide for us goes to benefit you. Everything is used to Find Out Your Particular Need and Help You Fulfil that Need. It’s good business for you too! These are the types of information we could gather.
Information You provide for us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Go to the subscribe page to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features and benefits.
We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future product sales offers for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
Information from Other Sources: At this point, we receive no information from other sources.
What About Cookies?
• When the Membership Section is up and running, we will only insert cookies into your computer system if you leave checked, a request for your browser to remember your log in details to enter the membership section. The vast majority of cookies aren’t the nasty things some people say about them. Many important programmes you already use, rely on cookies to function.
• The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, we keep our cookies on, and we recommend you do too. It helps you to access features that you may not have access to, if it is turned off.
Does Missing Piece Marketing Share Any of the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. This information is part of our intellectual property and so has a high value to us (as well as you).
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: If we work closely with an affiliated business, we provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses.
While we make every effort to give you the best advice we can, we indemnify ourselves against any change in policy or tactics of our partners. You are requested to do your own due diligence checks, if you should have any doubts.
• Agents: If we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analysing data, processing credit card payments, and organising workshops. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but we prohibit them from use it for any other purposes.
• Protection of Missing Piece Marketing: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Missing Piece Marketing, our users, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
Only authorised directors of Missing Piece Marketing, have access to the information that you give us when you become a member or a customer. NO ONE ELSE has access to this specific information and it will never be sold or rented.
Missing Piece Marketing does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Missing Piece Marketing only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
So you've read this far (congratulations, most people don't). Are you feeling happy that we will treat you with the respect you deserve?
If so, why not fill in that simple form below and join all the others who are 'boosting their local business - without advertising' :
p.s. Call me on +61407261900 (Sydney Australia time please) or click here to email me if you have any questions. I'm only too happy to see if I can answer them.